Wednesday 9 May 2012

movie musings
















all photos come from my tumblr or from movie stills of Moonrise Kingdom

I recently saw the trailer for the new movie Moonrise Kingdom and besides looking like a good move, I absolutely fell in love with the costumes! they've inspired my current moment of 1960s fashion and little kids clothing. I love the mary janes, pastels, peter pan collars and thin knee high socks. to me there's nothing better then that hint of innocence mixed in with some trusty Doc Martins and silver jewellery. thats another thing you will very quickly learn, my doc martens go with everything no matter the occasion. and so peter pan collars and prim little dresses get added to my master spring wish list. 

adieu,

lindsay xx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for Moonrise Kingdom to come out. I'm seeing it this weekend!

    xo

    ReplyDelete